St. Marys Pew Receipts
receipts span most of the time John and Catherine lived in
The receipts were scanned in groups of three because they are mounted on album pages that way.
October 1866 is the first receipt with an address coal warf between fairfax and water near
the canal. Water is
April 1867 has the address on it and it is the same as above.
October 1871 has the address fairfax canal Hill.
January 1872 has the address
These are marked one seat of pew 39.
Two of these are marked one seat and one Is marked ½ pew. A number of receipts have such modifications.